- Water or sewage backup inside
- Water or sewage backup in the yard
- Gurgling toilet
- Toilet water level rises or overflows
- Sewer odor inside the house
- Sewer odor outside the house
Often, replacing a home sewer line involves digging up the yard and physically replacing the line with a new sewer pipe. GSM offers several sewer line replacement options that limit disruptive digging and expensive landscape restoration. With trenchless sewer pipe repair options like pipe relining and pipe bursting, GSM can quickly and efficiently repair or replace your damaged sewer line through small excavations, leaving a majority of yard and landscaping intact.